Position: Associate Director of Alumnae
Part-time 20 hours a week with flexible hours
School: Beaumont School
Location: 3301 North Park Blvd., Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118
Web site: www.beaumontschool.org
MISSION STATEMENT: Beaumont, a Catholic School in the Ursuline tradition, educates women for life, leadership and service.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Alumnae Manager is the link between the school and its graduates for friend-raising and fund-raising purposes. This position reports to the Director of Advancement.
- A passion for and dedication to the mission of the school
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate in the Microsoft Suite, all social media platforms and an understanding of Raiser’s Edge
- Willingness to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends to meet the goals and demands of the position
- Alumna preferred
RESPONSIBILITIES: The responsibilities of the Associate Director of Alumnae will include but are not limited to the following:
- To secure commitment from alumnae to provide Beaumont with professional expertise, service and financial support
- Plan events to encourage Alumnae engagement.
- Plan, organize and promote attendance at reunions
- Oversee and balance the Alumnae budget
- Identify and cultivate Alumnae donors
- Recruit and train volunteers for events and class activities
2. To maintain Alumnae communications and relations
3. To be a contributing team member of the Advancement Department.
4. Other duties as assigned
Submit cover letter, resume and salary range expectations to email@example.com.