Womankind Maternal and Prenatal Care Center
Garfield Heights, Ohio
General: All Womankind personnel shall adhere to and support the Womankind philosophy and mission. They shall nurture good working relationships, increase productivity, enhance quality of work, and strive for high levels of achievement, resulting in high quality care.
Minimum requirement: 3-5 years of successful fund raising experience. Bachelor’s degree. Ability to attend occasional weekend and evening events. Excellent speaking and writing skills; ability to work independently; advanced computer skills including Raiser’s Edge.
This full time position reports directly to the executive director. Basic functions:
- Work closely with the Board, staff and volunteers to assess financial needs and potential funding sources.
- Work with the executive director to plan and implement yearly schedule of mailings and events.
- Identify, plan and implement major campaigns such as an endowment campaign.
II. FUND RAISING
Assist in the raising of specified amounts of money for the basic operations of Womankind through:
- Preparing for personal solicitations.
- Supporting special events.
- Researching potential corporations and foundations to solicit.
- Helping to identify and cultivate potential new donors.Donor analysis and tracking
Donor analysis and tracking
Meet with representatives of foundations and other potential funding sources
III. PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Design and implement the annual report.
- Help maintain and enhance Womankind’s positive image in the community.
- Develop and update promotional materials.
- Promote our special events.
- Send out press releases as needed.
Assume additional responsibilities as identified by the executive director.
Potential candidates should email a resume to: