33 Days to Morning Glory is a do-it-yourself retreat in preparation for the journey toward Marian consecration.
About the Program
From Fr. Michael E. Gaitley, MIC, author of the popular book “Consoling the Heart of Jesus,” comes an extraordinary 33-day journey to Marian consecration with four giants of Marian spirituality: St. Louis de Montfort, St. Maximilian Kolbe, Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta, and Pope St. John Paul II.
Father Gaitley masterfully summarizes their teaching, making it easy to grasp, and simple enough to put into practice. More specifically, he weaves their thought into a user-friendly, do-it-yourself retreat that will bless even the busiest of people.
So, if you’ve been thinking about entrusting yourself to Mary for the first time or if you’re simply looking to deepen and renew your devotion to her, “33 Days to Morning Glory” is the right book to read and the perfect retreat to make.
33 Days to Morning Glory Coordinator Kit includes:
- 33 Days to Morning Glory Retreat Companion
- 33 Days to Morning Glory Retreat Book
- Prayer card with Consecration Prayer
- “Collection of Daily Prayers” (a greeting-card sized compilation of the week’s prayers)
- Rosary (colors will vary)
- How to Pray the Rosary Pamphlet
- Miraculous Medal
- Consecration Day Certificate (8.5 x 11, full-color)
- DVD of 6 Retreat Talks by Fr. Gaitley (approximately 36 minutes per talk)
- Retreat Coordinator’s Guide
33 Days to Morning Glory Information https://www.lighthousecatholicmedia.org/store/title/33-days-to-morning-glory-book-evangelization-edition
Order 33 Days to Morning Glory https://www.lighthousecatholicmedia.org/store/title/33-days-to-morning-glory-coordinator-kit-with-book
Fr. Michael Gaitley Products https://www.lighthousecatholicmedia.org/store/speaker/fr-michael-gaitley
THE AUGUSTINE INSTITUTE
6160 S. Syracuse Way
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Email: Customer Service