This page shares additional items that might be useful for a parish planning or implementing the Joyfully Gifted process:
Hospitality – Simple Table Decorations:
Hospitality – Signs and Dove Cutouts:
Shared from St. Mary in Chardon Joyfully Gifted Signage and Cut Out Doves for the table decorations:
Invitation Letters to Small Groups following the Joyfully Gifted Retreats
- St. Joseph and St. John Neumann contributed their letters for inviting retreatants to post retreat smalll groups.
Connecting Joyfully Gifted to a Stewardship Campaign:
Church of the Holy Angels has shared two documents for use in connecting a Joyfully Gifted retreat with stewardship commitment:
- Church of the Holy Angels, Bainbridge shares a short video invitation to the Joyfully Gifted retreat from the parish priest. Click here to check it out.
- Church of the Holy Angels, Bainbridge shares a second short video invitation to the Joyfully Gifted retreat from a religious sister in the parish. Click here to check it out.
- St. Mark, Cleveland also shares a video promoting their Joyfully Gifted retreat with their pastor. Click here to check it out.
- St. Mary, Chardon shares a short video from the Pastor inviting all to the Joyfully Gifted Retreat. Click here to check it out.
Joyfully Gifted Flyer
Letter to School Parents
- School Parent Letter St. Mary Magdalene shares a letter written to encourage parents of school children to come to Joyfully Gifted Program.
Post Retreat Spreadsheet
- Charism Excel Spreadsheet St. Joan of Arc shares an excel spreadsheet to record participant’s gifts
- Newsletter Promotion St. Hilary, Fairlawn shares their newsletter article inviting parishioners to Joyfully Gifted.