The Finance Office
Welcome to the Finance Office. The Finance Office carries out many operations for the Secretariat and the Diocese of Cleveland. Listed below are some major operations of the Finance Office:
• Collection of Diocesan assesments, designated collections, and other Diocesan receipts.
• Disbursement of approved and budgeted subsidy funds for Diocesan administration.
• Complete administration of the Diocesan Budget Committee.
• Supports and assists the Diocesan accounting function.
• Responsible for the treasury management function.
• Coordinates annual Parish reporting process.
• Coordinates Diocesan oversight functions.
DOWNLOADABLE FORMS AND INFORMATION
For the Finance Office, several forms are available dealing with specific tax issues and Diocesan policies and procedures.
Please note: you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to properly view the above PDF documents. Click here to install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.