Details: St. John School, Logan, Ohio
St. John School, a Pre-K-6 Catholic School located at 321 N. Market Street, Logan, Ohio is seeking candidates for the position of Principal beginning the summer of 2017 for the 2017/18 school year. The candidate must be a practicing Catholic, well versed in the Catholic Faith;
- have, or working toward obtaining, an administrator’s license;
- a passion for Catholic education;
- excellent communication skills;
- leadership and management abilities;
- have a current FBI/BCI background check;
- proof of attendance at Protecting God’s Children seminar;
- have completed the online administrator’s application for the Diocese of Columbus.
Salary will be commensurate with candidate’s education and experience.
To Apply: Please submit your materials including a cover letter of interest, resume, educational philosophy, a letter from your current Pastor speaking to your membership and participation in the Catholic Church, and a list of 5 references to the Office of Catholic Schools, 197 E. Gay Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215. Or contact Jeanne Gissel, HR Assistant for Teacher Personnel, 614-221-5829 or firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions regarding the process.