Saturday, October 5 from 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Please join us at the 2019 Alleluia Ball and keep dreams alive for families and children throughout Northeast Ohio. We are excited to announce that Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan, Archbishop of New York, will join us as a special guest speaker.
The evening event supports tuition assistance for families and students who desire a Catholic school education in Northeast Ohio. The spirit of joy, hope, and gratitude is infused into our Catholic schools, which represent:
- The 5th largest Catholic school system in the country and the largest school system in the state of Ohio.
- 110 schools in the eight-county Diocese of Cleveland.
- Nearly 42,000 students enrolled in our Catholic schools.
- More than $2.3 million awarded in tuition assistance in 2017-2018 by the Diocese.
- 3,000 students received tuition assistance in 2017-2018.
Catholic schools in the Diocese of Cleveland are changing the lives of children and their families. Your support of tuition assistance for a Catholic school student, gives a gift that will live on in the lives of children well into adulthood.