A Catholic schools graduate is a faith filled disciple of Christ who is called by Baptism and nourished by the Eucharist.
Graduates of Catholic schools are Christian leaders who are centered and well rounded. They are life-long learners who are healthy as an individual and as a disciple of Christ.
A Christain Leader is:
- A decision maker whose conscience is formed by the teachings of the Catholic Church;
- A witness to the FAITH;
- A person of integrity; Respectful;
- Committed to justice;
- A community builder;
- A steward of the environment;
- Active in parish life.
A Centered Well-Rounded Graduate is:
- Self-confident; Self-disciplined;
- Open to growth; Responsible;
- An active and productive citizen
A loving person who is:
- Compassionate; Kind
- Forgiving; Appreciative of diversity;
- Welcoming; A peace-filled mediator;
- Respectful of the talents and abilities of others.
A Life-Long Learner Who is:
- Articulate; Creative; Technologically literate;
- Academically and spiritually competent;
- A critical thinker; A problem-solver.
A Healthy Person Who is:
- Respectful to life; Practicing good health habits;
- Committed to reaching one’s full potential;
- A good sport.