After-School Supervisor, Elyria Catholic High School
Elyria Catholic High School
Catholic Schools - Elyria, Ohio
ELYRIA CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL
DIOCESE OF CLEVELAND
Elyria Catholic High School, founded in 1948, is the only co-educational Catholic high school on the west side of Cleveland. Having educated three generations of families with a nurturing environment and personalized approach to education, Elyria Catholic surrounds its students with an engaged community of teachers, parents, alumni, donors, and friends who take great pride in their successes and feel a profound sense of commitment to support them both inside and outside of the classroom. Proud to be an EdChoice, Jon Peterson, and Autism Scholarship provider, Elyria Catholic continues to nurture a learning environment that allows students to discover their unique gifts and be inspired to pursue their own path to academic, athletic, social and spiritual development.
The Catholic Diocese of Cleveland and Elyria Catholic High School are pleased to accept applications for the position of After-School Supervisor. Elyria Catholic High School (ECHS) is a Diocesan–owned, comprehensive, coeducational, Catholic high school committed to academic excellence and the development of student gifts. Enrollment is 450 students in grades 9 through 12.
Under direction of the Principal, applicants will help supervise students who remain after school.
- Supervising students who remain after school
- Maintain a professional attitude with all program stakeholders
- Communicate with school staff regarding student needs and issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience working with high school students in recreational, educational and/or community youth outreach
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with school staff and parents
- Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate sensitivity to others as well as respond to critical
incidents and act swiftly in emergency situations
- Must be 18 years of age and a high school graduate or GED
- FBI/BCI and VIRTUS training required
- Ability to obtain an Aide Permit from the Ohio Department of Education
Please submit a cover letter, resume and completed Diocese of Cleveland Employment Application using the below form. Include contact information for three references and refrain from saying “See Resume” on the application. Position remains open until filled.