Enrollment Management Coordinator, Secretariat for Catholic Education, Catholic Diocese of Cleveland
Catholic Schools - Cleveland, Ohio
The Catholic Diocese of Cleveland
ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR IN THE
SECRETARIAT FOR CATHOLIC EDUCATION
The Catholic Diocese of Cleveland was founded on April 23, 1847. Under the leadership of the Most Reverend Edward C. Malesic, Bishop of Cleveland, it is the twenty-third largest diocese in the United States. The diocese encompasses the counties of Cuyahoga, Summit, Lorain, Lake, Geauga, Medina, Wayne and Ashland. There are more than 670,000 Catholics in the Diocese, and Catholic Charities- Diocese of Cleveland is one of the largest diocesan systems of social services in the world. There are 185 parishes, 110 Catholic schools, 1 pastoral center and 1 mission office within the diocese. The cathedral is the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist, located in downtown Cleveland. Members of the diocesan staff support the Bishop in ministering to the people of God by working together to provide vision, leadership and service to continue the mission of Jesus to transform the world. As a community, they are committed to live by the values of faith, dignity, stewardship and justice.
Please go to our website, www.dioceseofcleveland.org, for more information about the mission, persons and ministries of our diocese.
The Secretariat for Catholic Education provides expertise, experience, and energy to lead and assist those who carry out the education ministries of the Diocese. In steadfast support of our more than 35,000 students and their families, the Office works to ensure that each school has the capacity to deliver strong, positive, irresistibly Catholic education for continued growth in academic excellence and faith formation.
The Catholic Diocese of Cleveland is seeking passionate, committed applicants for the role of Coordinator of Enrollment Management. The Enrollment Management Coordinator is expected to be a content expert in the fields of marketing, retention, recruitment, and enrollment. He or she will be responsible for building the capacity of Catholic schools in their efforts to retain and recruit students. This includes assisting in the creation and execution of marketing plans for schools, building structures for parent and alumni coordination, and managing data to track school outcomes and results.
The enrollment management coordinator reports to the superintendent and is a member of the Catholic school leadership team, whose purpose is “Transforming Catholic Schools as Missionary Disciples.” This team leads the OCE in building the future of Catholic education by focusing on these primary drivers:
- Leadership Development — ensuring that all Catholic schools are led by faith-filled principals who build and sustain strong cultures of faith formation and academic growth; nurturing the supply of future leaders for Catholic schools.
- Instructional Practice — instilling best practices and a common language for high quality instruction to sustain environments of high expectations coupled with the personalized supports necessary for all students to meet them; teaching and assessment that is focused on growth, illuminated by data, and supported by job-embedded professional development.
- Continuous Improvement — pursuing a results orientation committed to monitoring progress and analyzing outcomes in order to remain focused on student growth in faith formation and academic learning; embracing innovation in the operation of schools in order to best deliver on the mission.
- Call to Community — collaborating across the diocesan system to leverage the strengths of all schools in order to build shared knowledge, propagate excellent practices, and promote a culture of feedback; nourishing partnerships with public- and private-sector individuals and entities to further the mission of Catholic education.
Enrollment Management Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train and support principals, marketing professionals, and other staff inside of Catholic schools.
- Assist schools in creating and executing marketing plans for the short-, median-, and long-terms.
- Provide training as requested to parent groups, faculties, parishioners, and other key school stakeholders.
- Create and deliver content for diverse audiences of stakeholders via webinars and in-person workshops.
- Create and share regular reports on the progress of school enrollment and retention efforts.
- Attend marketing events as a representative of the Diocese of Cleveland Catholic Schools.
- Attend OCE staff meetings, principal meetings, and other events as necessary.
- Extensive travel required to schools throughout the 8 counties of the Diocese of Cleveland.
- Some nights and weekends required.
- Other tasks as necessary.
- Practicing Catholic in full communion with the Church, who is committed to the teachings, values and traditions of the Catholic Church, with the ability to give witness to the faith at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, education, or similar field or certification in preparation for preforming enrollment management.
- Experience and demonstrated history of building the capacity of others to achieve success.
- A willingness to collaborate with colleagues and the ability to lead collaboration among interested stakeholders.
- Experience in developing, implementing, and facilitating training toward specific outcomes. Experience in assessment and continuous improvement in training content, outcome measures, and delivery methods.
- A growth mindset that is oriented toward continuous improvement for oneself, individuals, and organizations.
- The organizational ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Persuasive communication skills, including strong verbal and written ability, keen listening ability, and skill in the practice of dialogue.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Church teachings; understanding of structure and working relationships of the Catholic Church at the parish, diocesan and national levels.
- Reliable transportation for frequent travel throughout the 8 counties of the Diocese of Cleveland.
- Proficiency with a variety of remote and in-person meeting and learning technologies.
The Catholic Diocese of Cleveland is committed to fostering a racially and ethnically diverse workforce.
For Consideration: Submit a cover letter, resume, and a completed Diocese of Cleveland Employment Application using the below form. Position will remain open until filled. Review of materials to identify candidates to invite to interview will begin on December 31, 2020.