Full Time Custodian, St. Hilary Parish & School
Full-Time Custodian/Maintenance Worker
St. Hilary Parish & School is currently seeking a full-time custodial/maintenance worker to join our Maintenance Department. The ideal candidate is positive, reliable, and capable of maintaining an attractive, sanitary and safe facility for students, staff and public. Demonstrates strong work ethic and possesses effective written and verbal communication skills. The successful candidate should have the ability to work well with others and independently. Competitive starting salary.
PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Vacuuming, mopping, shampoo/spot clean carpets and furniture, washing windows.
- Removing trash in accordance with established procedures.
- Cleaning and disinfecting restrooms, locker rooms, cafeteria, classrooms and hallways.
- Set up and tear down for different events during school, in the evenings, and on weekends.
- Performing other duties as assigned. A background check is required and will be completed if/when hired.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references electronically using the below form or by mail to: Pedro Avalos II, St. Hilary Parish, 2750 West Market Street, Fairlawn, OH 44333
If a resume is not available, applicants can also complete an application for employment at the Parish Office in the Spiritual Center.