STNA Nurse Assistant, Sisters of Notra Dame, Chardon
Notre Dame Education Center home of active and retired Sisters is seeking full/part time STNA/ Nurse Assistants for our healthcare center in Chardon Ohio. We are seeking loving, compassionate, career minded individuals willing to provide stellar service to our community.
- Provides all basic care services as required by the patient.
- Provides support in hygiene, grooming toileting, mobility and eating.
- Assists with new patients' adjustment to environment and routines.
- Maintains patient areas and work areas in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
- Treats patients with respect and full recognition of their individuality at all times.
- Understands and promotes standards to avoid spread of infection and contagious illnesses.
- Performs other duties relating to patient care when assigned within limits of her training.
- Follows established facility policies and procedures while providing and coordinating patient care with other facility personnel.
- Recognizes that the Provincial Center is the Sisters' home and works to foster that atmosphere.
- Fosters an atmosphere of teamwork and conveys an attitude of understanding, trust, concern and sensitivity to all persons.
- Sets appropriate example in dress and behavior, in the safe and efficient performance of responsibilities, and in communication and cooperation with all departments.
SND offers a generous compensation package including Medical, dental, 401k, Paid Time Off and paid holidays for full time individuals. Come join us and find out why “Kindness is Contagious!”
Interested candidates please submit a cover letter, resume and three references using the below form.