The Stewardship Manual assists parishes in developing and implementing stewardship ministry.
The Stewardship Manual provides a roadmap to implementing and sustaining a successful Stewardship process in a parish. Each section provides an overview, suggested steps for implementation, lessons learned, tools, sample materials, and external resources that can be used to initiate and sustain Stewardship in the parish.
- Understanding the 3T's ... and More PDF | Word
- Developing a Stewardship Committee PDF | Word
- Assessing Ministries and Creating a Future Vision PDF | Word
- Educating and Forming the Parish on Stewardship PDF | Word
- Conducting the Ministry Fair PDF | Word
- Committing Time, Talent and Treasure PDF | Word
- Sustaining Stewardship PDF | Word
- Discernment of Gifts PDF | Word
- Children’s Stewardship PDF | Word
- A Steward’s Prayer and Reflection Journal - Matthew | Mark | Luke
- Sunday Homilies – Forming Communities in the Spirit of Stewardship