Station Church Pilgrimage on Holy Thursday
Thursday, April 6 from 7:00pm - 11:00pm
There is an ancient Catholic tradition in the city of Rome to visit seven churches after the Mass of the Lord’s Supper on Holy Thursday and to pray before the Blessed Sacrament in each of those seven churches. In the spirit of this Roman tradition, we have designated twenty-one of our churches to keep their churches open until 11pm on Holy Thursday. Please try to visit seven of those churches and pray our diocesan prayer for Eucharistic Revival at each church.
Diocesan Eucharistic Revival Prayer
Lord Jesus, as we gather at your altar, you give yourself to us in the Most Holy Eucharist, so that we might become what we receive.
By your holy presence, we are blessed. May we be transformed forever by your love that stretches forth to us from this altar. May your sharing in our humanity humble us to share in your divinity.
Heal our brokenness with your Real Presence and help us to draw strength from you in the Eucharist. Unite us to you in this Sacrament that brings healing and redemption.
As we glorify you by our lives, give us grace and courage to share your love with a world sorely in need of your mercy. May your true presence bring hope to those on the peripheries, dry the tears of the poor and the wounded, and end our divisions.
May your Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity be a constant source of revival for us. Let us become One with you as we seek the peace of your kingdom where you live with the Father and the Holy Spirit, God, forever and ever. Amen.
Parishes open until 11pm on Holy Thursday
- St. John Cantius (906 College Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113)
- St. Wendelin (2281 Columbus Road, Cleveland, OH 44113)
- St. Emeric (1860 West 22nd St, Cleveland, OH 44113)
- St. Malachi (2459 Washington Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113)
- St. Peter (1533 East 17th St, Cleveland, OH 44114)
- St. Michael the Archangel (3114 Scranton Ave, Cleveland, OH 44109)
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel (6928 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102)
- St. Agnes/Our Lady of Fatima (6800 Lexington Ave., Cleveland OH 44103)
- St. James (17514 Detroit Ave, Lakewood OH, 44107)
- Transfiguration (12608 Madison Ave, Cleveland, OH 44107)
- Our Lady of Angels (3644 Rocky River. Drive, Cleveland, OH 44111)
- St. Augustine (2486 West 14th St, Cleveland, OH 44113)
- St. Andrew Kim (2310 West 14th St., Cleveland, OH 44113)
- Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist (1007 Superior Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114)
- St. Stephen (1930 West 54th St, Cleveland, OH 44102)
- St. Rocco (3205 Fulton Rd, Cleveland, OH 44109)
- La Sagrada Familia (7719 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102)
- St. Luke (1212 Bunts Rd, Lakewood, OH 44107)
- St. Clement (2022 Lincoln Ave, Lakewood, OH 44107)
- Mary Queen of Peace (4423 Pearl Rd, Cleveland, OH 44109)
- St. Patrick (3602 Bridge Ave., Cleveland, OH 44113)