“What the world needs is God’s love; it needs to encounter Christ and to believe in him. The Eucharist is thus the source and summit not only of the Church's life, but also of her mission.”- Sacramentum Caritatis, #84
Over the next three years, every Catholic diocese, parish, school, apostolate, and family is invited to be a part of renewing the Church by enkindling a living relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ in the Holy Eucharist.
- Year of Diocesan Revival (June 19, 2022 – July 11, 2023). This first year of the Revival invites diocesan staff, bishops, and priests to respond to the Lord’s personal invitation and equips them to share this love with the faithful through Eucharistic congresses and events.
- Year of Parish Revival (June 11, 2023 - July 17, 2024). The second phase will foster Eucharistic devotion at the parish level, strengthening our liturgical life through faithful celebration of the Mass, Eucharistic Adoration, missions, resources, preaching, and organic movements of the Holy Spirit.
- National Eucharistic Congress (July 17 - 21, 2024). At this historic event, more than 80,000 Catholics of all ages will gather in Indianapolis to reconsecrate their hearts to the source and summit of our faith.
Flyer in English Flyer en español
The general vision of the Eucharistic Revival is to:
- Foster encounters with Jesus through kerygmatic proclamation and experiences of Eucharistic devotion.
- Contemplate and proclaim the doctrine of the Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist through the Truth of our teaching, Beauty of our worship, and Goodness of a life of service.
- Empower grassroots creativity by partnering with movements, apostolates, parishes, and educational institutions.
- Reach the smallest unit: parish small groups and families.
- Embrace and learn from the various rich intercultural Eucharistic traditions.
- Train, send, and accompany more than 100,000 Eucharistic missionaries.