Our Lady of Victory, founded on December 8, 1944, is located just north of the Tallmadge Circle on North Avenue across from Tallmadge City Hall and Tallmadge Town Center. Our mission is to "Love God. Love Others. Make Disciples."
73 North Ave.
Tallmadge, OH 44278-1996
Summit County - North
Subscribe! Sign up to receive news & updates.
1 of 22