Saint Agnes Parish was founded in 1914 due to the growth on the west side of Elyria. With numerous programs, and organizations, Saint Agnes Parish continues to serve western Elyria. In conjunction with the other Catholic parishes of Elyria, Saint Agnes provides quality worship, religious education and outreach to the community.
611 Lake Ave.
Elyria, OH 44035-3541
Subscribe! Sign up to receive news & updates.
1 of 22