St. John of the Cross Parish was formed on November 29, 2009 by the merging of St. Felicitas and St. Paul parishes. The parish is located at the St. Felicitas Church campus at 140 Richmond Rd. in Euclid.
140 Richmond Rd.
Euclid, OH 44143-1299
Cuyahoga County Suburban - East
Subscribe! Sign up to receive news & updates.
1 of 22